Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Introduction Ceremony

Mary Hananiah, a bride-to-be, died in Plateau State a few months after her wedding introduction ceremony.

Mary died on Saturday, May 28, 2022, according to reports.

On Valentine’s Day 2022, the deceased got proposed to by her boyfriend, DJ John, and they had their introduction in March.

The deceased

Meanwhile, friends have taken to Facebook to mourn her.

“My heart is heavy, my eye can’t believe what am seeing on Facebook. Mary my daughter as I usually called you, you promised to come and see me . And I didn’t hear from you again.

“Only for me to wake up this morning and see Rest in peace on your timeline. Am heartbroken this morning. I can’t believe that am typing REST IN PEACE ON YOUR PICTURE” one wrote.

The post Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Introduction Ceremony appeared first on Information Nigeria.



from Information Nigeria https://ift.tt/1oEkNCR
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inter Miami Officially Sign Argentina Forward, Messi Until 2025

Davido Celebrates Stonebwoy’s Wife, Dr Louisa For Delicious Meal She Served Him

Suspected Ritualists Kill 10-Year-Old Girl In Bauchi